Stole it from
1. what is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into their eyes while they tell me. Because I actually was so scared of looking my crush in the eye and telling that I sent him a message on Facebook. Ha yeah I'm lame. But either way I don't think anyone will ever like me that way tbh ;v;
2. think of the last time you were really angry. why were you angry? do you still feel the same way?
When my mom and dad were fighting yesterday. I just get so sick of my dad and he doesn't know when to stop. It tears me up to see our family like this. I still am kind of angry; I mean he apologized to me but I know he won't mean it because he'll do it again
3. you are on a flight from honolulu to chicago non-stop. there is a fire in the back of the plane. you have enough time to make one phone call. who do you call? what do you tell them?
I'd call my family and tell them the situation. I'd tell them that I love them and to be strong without me because I know I'll be ok. I'd also tell them to send a message to my three besties on Kik and also post a journal on dA to tell you guys.
4. you are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? what do you do with your remaining days? would you be afraid?
I'd tell my family, besties, and you guys
I wouldn't do anything big, since I honestly will be calm knowing this. I won't really mind dying because I actually wanted to for a long time now so this way will be better for me
5. you can have one of the following two things. which do you choose? why? love and trust.
Besides like Rea said without trust how can you have love? I mean you can't truly love someone if you don't trust them.
6. you are walking down the street on your way to work. there is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. do you take the time to save the dogs life? why or why not?
I'd definitely save the dog. I love animals they are so innocent and pure and I wish I was one. I wouldn't mind getting fired because I know I did the right thing. I'll just get another job or whatever. Besides if I didn't save it I'd cry the rest of my life and never get the image of the dead canine out of my head
7. would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
To be honest I think the people I trust are also the ones I love, and viceversa. So I'm not actually sure. Besides I got kind of hurt when I was friendzoned but I was chill about it. So maybe the one I love since it already happened..? Idk
8. your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. he/she is falling in love with you. what do you (or did you) do/say?
If I also had a crush on them I'd tell them and yay happy ending
If I don't I'd try to let them down easy and give them a hug and I don't know, it's really hard for me to say no
Aand if it's like what happened that my friend Victoria asked me out (basically a girl) I'd be like uuuhh I'm only gay with fictional characters sometimes so uh yeah I'm sorry
I don't know I suck ok
9. think of the last person who you know that died. you have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. do you do it? why or why not?
This is actually a really easy question for me to answer c: I'm gonna tear up typing this but oh well
Recently my neighbor who was this lady that had two young kids died, and no one knows why. It's sad really because the family was really poor, they had no light and no water or anything, they were blessed enough to have a home. And the mom of those two boys just dying made things even worse. And oh wow now I'm crying
I'd give that woman another hour of life to spend with her children
I wouldn't mind taking one year back for me because I LOVED 2013 AND WHEN I WAS TWELVE IT WAS SUCH A GREAT TIME
So yeah I'd definitely do that
10. are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
I'm really loyal with my friends and I love them all and even though we might fight a couple of times I know I could never live without them. At least that's what I think about me I'm probably not like that in my friends eyes who knows
11. does love = sex?
12.your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. you have been there much longer. your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? why or why not?
Well I'd offer. They totally need it more than I do, and I know in the end I did the right thing. I'll just get another job or I might be unemployed for a while, but I'll still be happy to know that they could keep their job and continue having enough money to keep their family living in a decent way.
13.when was the last time you told someone honestly how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? who was it? what did you have to tell the person?
Well when I told my crush I liked him more than a friend. It was really difficult but I still did it. He friendzoned me but whatever.
And also yesterday when I had a convo with Emilie and Elyssa I told Emilie what I felt about how I was the third wheel and Elyssa comforted me and promised me everything would be ok and Emilie told me she loved me a lot... I cried
14. what would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
well um I think bOTH are hard but for me I think telling them I DON'T like them back is harder. Because I actually had to do that before and it was so hard because I didn't want to hurt their feelings in any way. And telling I love them is hard but I still did it so it wasn't AS hard
15. what do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? why would it be hard to lose?HO BOY
Well I did lose a lot of things before. I went from living in the US to this pile of garbage so that's a lot to lose
But you know I think the hardest thing to lose would be a friend or my mom...
Sometimes when my mom comes late from work I get anxious and I wonder if she's ok and I've actually cried plenty of times because I'm so afraid of losing her I just love her so much
And I actually had an experience in which I thought I lost a friend because they were acting like they killed themselves because I don't know why. But it was a terrible experience thinking she was dead. I cried myself to sleep every night until I had a feeling there was a chance she was alive. And later I discovered she was ok and I just felt so happy
16. excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. who were they to you?
My mom because she's just the greatest person I know and she deserves so much more than this
And also my besties Elyssa and Emilie because they are great
17. if there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
Well um actually last month something happened that kind of was uh unpleasant
I told my parents about my suicidal thoughts because I thought that maybe if I told them they'd go easier on me knowing how sensitive I was
But no my dad went crazy and he became worse and he started cursing and yelling at me and he actually slapped me
But my mom hugged me and cried
And now almost every day my dad asks me if I'd had any "crazy ideas"
And I just feel so terrible about it and they forgave me and I promised I'd never do it but I just want to go back and never do or say that so we can all live normally now and not worry about me... This meme is making me cry please stop
18. would you give a homeless person cpr if they were dying? why or why not?
Yes because I need to help them live. If they're like sick or something and I get their sickness so what I'll just go to the hospital. They have n o t h i n g, so they need someone to save them.
19.you are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. you have to let one go to save the other. who do you let fall to their death? what was your rationale for making the decision?
I'm going to sound super cruel in this question, but don't get mad at me before walking in my own shoes ok
Well, honestly... I'd let go of my grandmother's hand. My grandma is the worst. Ever since I was little I'd see TV shows and how everyone's grandma was the nicest person in the world and since I never met my grandma I thought she was like the rest. But no she is garbage all she does is argue with everyone even though she's always wrong and she makes you feel like crap. She never even told me once that she loved me, or even showed it. On the other hand, she's already older, and more experienced with her life. She was already seeing her death coming. But the baby is just beginning. It needs to survive and live their life. So yeah I'm going to save the baby on this one I'm sorry
20. are you old fashioned?
21. when was the last time you were nice to someone and did not expect anything in return for it?
Like every chance that I get I guess
22.which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? why?
Never loved at all
Because first of all how can it be true love if it doesn't work out in the end like that doesn't make sense
Also if you never loved you may have never gotten butterflies in your stomach or whatever, but you aren't going into some situation that you know you'll eventually get hurt like the other option. You'll be safe. Or whatever.
23.if you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I think I'd wish that I could live back in Vegas and see my greatest friends again
I know this seems selfish I'm sorry
Either that or I'd wish everyone on Earth could all go to heaven right now or something because it's perfect and happy up there and we don't have to deal with life's bullshiz